NY PEPC and OKC housing/Lookng for Roommate

From what I've heard from OKC and from the people in this forum the FAA is sending people to OKC 2-4 weeks after their PEPC. So I guess I'm going to try and book at the Fairways @ Moore or Meridian Mansions. So getting to the point, I'm looking for someone scheduled for either the NY PEPC or going to OKC for the July 17 class date to share a 2BR/2BA (pereferably female and selected for the terminal option, don't care if you drink or smoke, if you do please smoke outside).

A little about me (so you don't think I'm crazy, like that guy ATLTRACON): 20 year old female, based in Peachtree City, GA, selected for terminal option for GA and NH, likes to play tennis and swim. Fun-loving and goofy so if you don't have a good sense of humor you might find it hard to live with me. :panic:

i wish i was going to training with my bf! im staying home in fl though to take care of the house and because we have kitties that need to be taken care of and im going to have to stay here and pack up the whole apt so its ready to be loaded onto the truck when he graduates. he thinks i might distract him from his studying. argh! whatever....he can cook breakfast lunch and dinner and do his own laundry and worry about paying the bills etc. im not bitter..... lol.

Wow!! FL to CA is going to be quite the move!! I lived in Sanford, FL and Deltona, FL for about 3 years from 2003 - 2006. I miss Florida....

From what I've heard from OKC and from the people in this forum the FAA is sending people to OKC 2-4 weeks after their PEPC. So I guess I'm going to try and book at the Fairways @ Moore or Meridian Mansions. So getting to the point, I'm looking for someone scheduled for either the NY PEPC or going to OKC for the July 17 class date to share a 2BR/2BA (pereferably female and selected for the terminal option, don't care if you drink or smoke, if you do please smoke outside).

A little about me does this mean you're short?(so you don't think I'm crazy HA, like that guy ATLTRACON): 20 year old female, based in Peachtree City, GA, selected for terminal option for GA and NH, likes to play tennis and swim. Fun-loving and goofy so if you don't have a good sense of humor you might find it hard to live with me I have a very good sense of humor and I find it hard to live with you.:laff:. :panic:

Back