Number three for the runway

Foxcow

Bored in IAD last week.

2944927052_f111ddf0fd_b.jpg

Thanks. The colors are kind of messed up because I had the wrong white balance setting.

The colour is decent. The grain is somewhat bothersome, but still a nice pic.

United Express or Continental Connection?

...or something else...?

...or something else...?

Quick question (OT from post).... how do you not get that grain in the picture? How do you get the right color? I thought these digital cameras were supposed to take care of it all. Just point.... and click.

...or something else...?

I didn't have my zoom lens with me at the time so I was basically shooting at the limit of my lens and what you see there is a 100% crop. The next time I do this, it won't be a 100% crop.

United Express maybe American connection, I don't remember.

Quick question (OT from post).... how do you not get that grain in the picture? How do you get the right color? I thought these digital cameras were supposed to take care of it all. Just point.... and click.

They will take care of it if you are shooting on automatic but I never do that. I made a few mistakes.
-I deleted the original raw file so I can't go back and fix this
-100% crop
-Wrong white balance setting (forgot to check)

Quick question (OT from post).... how do you not get that grain in the picture?

ISO Speed.

The lower the ISO speed, the less sensitive to light it is and less grain the photo will have. (good for daytime)

The higher the ISO speed, the more sensitive to light it is and more grain the photo will have. (good for nighttime)

Looks like you're behind one of those pesky corporate jet-types that is trying to hurry off to his tee time.

The colors are kind of messed up because I had the wrong white balance setting.

Shoot in RAW and adjust in PP.

Back