now that we're counting down the days...let's talk RAFFLE!

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
I'd like to present this year's raffle prize. We have 4 in total. Each attendee will be given a ticket (similar to last year) where we'll raffle off the 4 winning numbers.

The prizes were donated by our very own Pengy (Mpenguin) and his company Alteon (he can explain more about what Alteon does and how they're affiliated with Boeing, if your interested). These are 4 extra tins (each worth approx. $50) that Mike was able to acquire for us that would have been given to the VIP's at the Boeing Open House this year in Seattle. Unfortunately, we heard that the Boeing Open House did not go off as planned, so this could be considered a collectible item (i suppose?)!

Doug and I are still deciding on whether or not to take donations for the raffle, which would in turn would be sent to benefit Hurricane Katrina families.

Inside each prize is:

Bottle of Wine
Bottle of Vosco Water
7E7 Tin
7E7 Umbrella
7E7 Global Cruiser luggage tag
Boeing Pens & Highlighters
Alteon Pens & Highlighters
CRJ-900 Key Chain
CRJ-900 Pin
717 Pin
Sonic Cruiser Pin
717 Bangkok First Flight Pin
Sonic Cruiser Magnet
Small 7E7 Pin
7E7 Global Cruiser Pen
Boeing/McDonnell Douglas Stickers
Boeing Posters (not in picture)
Other airline stuff

here are some images.

Good Luck and Thank you Mike for your hard work!!!
nana2.gif

Re: now that we\'re counting down the days...let\'s talk RAFFLE!

Sweet, but no images.....
shocked.gif

Did ya click the word "here"?

Oops, my bag...Maybe my colors are screwy, but I can never seem to see the 'linked' words. Are they supposed to show a different color?

Dangit, that crazy firewall got me again. I'll check 'em out in the am after work.

Some of the forum skins don't look right with links.

Should all be solved when the new software goes up!

Kristie

I will be adding more stuff & will update the pictures later on. I will add an Alteon nylon bag to each prize package, there was to much stuff to fit in the tins....

Going to get my hand on posters as well, whoever wins, should be a nice prize...

The 7E7 tins are sure to be a collectors item.....

Back