Now certified A&P Mechanic!

CcrlR737AMT

I now have my temporary certificate, and after a good but somewhat weird Powerplant oral and pratical(This was due to the Examiner having trouble downloading and printing the questionsfor him to test me on the Oral and one of our planes-our 737's avionics/E&E bay was dirty and the birds made a nest in there-getting a chance today to help clean our plane out today!), I have my license. I have to wait for my hard plastic to come in the mail, but I have some leads for a job, including three at ORD and a few at some of the smaller airports.

Just wanted to let you know that.:nana2::)

I now have my temporary certificate, and after a good but somewhat weird Powerplant oral and pratical(This was due to the Examiner having trouble downloading and printing the questionsfor him to test me on the Oral and one of our planes-our 737's avionics/E&E bay was dirty and the birds made a nest in there-getting a chance today to help clean our plane out today!), I have my license. I have to wait for my hard plastic to come in the mail, but I have some leads for a job, including three at ORD and a few at some of the smaller airports.

Just wanted to let you know that.:nana2::)
Way to go! :nana2: Welcome to the workforce.:D

Just called back Skywest and got an appointment this week for an interview. I also bought a logbook(AMT version so I can keep a record of aircraft I have worked on-for other future opportunities in the aviation maintenance industry), but I will let you know what happens with that and any other opportunities that may come up.

Just called back Skywest and got an appointment this week for an interview. I also bought a logbook(AMT version so I can keep a record of aircraft I have worked on-for other future opportunities in the aviation maintenance industry), but I will let you know what happens with that and any other opportunities that may come up.
With SkyWest, know your tools and wrench/socket sizes. Good luck!

Back