Nov 7th OKC Terminal Class Date!!

Sunburn

FEBOTS!!! Unite! We are finally starting to get are dates, clearly SCK is not a critically manned facility, but at least I know when I will expect to move.

Well gimpfest if you finished everything up around the time we where in MEM, then you should, just guessimating again, you should be getting an academy date soon, I would recommend getting in touch with your POC, it will be on your TOL. I just hope you are not one of the unlucky ones that has a HR rep that thinks she/he wants on the water.

Now I am just waiting for my FOL, funny thing of it is, my peeps just started getting their letters last week, I guess the FBI did a little deeper looking into my background.

So how many Nov 7th people do we have on here? I'm counting 4, unless there are other lurkers out there.

flymach1 - What facility you headed to after OKC?

You all will be arriving just in time to get to hear the locally famous (to OKC) Christmas song that everyone (in OKC) knows and loves.

:nana2: That's right kids! "Most sales are after Christmas, but Clark's is just before..."

If you don't know what I am talking about, you will! It's played nonstop every holiday season for the past 50 some odd years. I remember it being sung every year at the school Christmas concert. :panic:

Oh! JOY! I completely forgot about that song, now I remember why I was hoping I would be out of OKC by the holidays.... at least I get to enjoy my auntie cooking.... have mercy I'll gain 50 pounds if she feeds me.

You all will be arriving just in time to get to hear the locally famous (to OKC) Christmas song that everyone (in OKC) knows and loves.

:nana2: That's right kids! "Most sales are after Christmas, but Clark's is just before..."

LOL!

"Everything is marked way down with savings you can't ignore! At Oklahoma's oldest jeweler, since 1892. So give the gift that gives and gives with B.C. Clark's, anniversary sale!"

LOL!

"Everything is marked way down with savings you can't ignore! At Oklahoma's oldest jeweler, since 1892. So give the gift that gives and gives with B.C. Clark's, anniversary sale!"

I am almost embarrassed to say I have this on my iPod. YES, it is available on iTunes for FREE.

Back