Nov 7th OKC Terminal Class Date!!

For all the other Nov 7th people I have some info on the Welcome Packets. I was told, through email, the packets should be sent out in the next day or so. They were waiting on travel authorizations to come back then they would fedex them, so be on the lookout for them coming this Thursday/Friday/Saturday. Only 10 days left!

Blah! Well, I'm back, and I made it, my computer has been out of order for a while. Anyways, I am back and I will be keeping you all updated again. Anyways, I am thinking it is time to go back to walmart and get the rest of my groceries.

Nice, Walmart ..... any luck finding a White Castle?

Where did you end up staying Sunburn? Gotta give us a review and how your perdiem is being handled.

Nice, Walmart ..... any luck finding a White Castle?

Where did you end up staying Sunburn? Gotta give us a review and how your perdiem is being handled.

I haven't looked for a White Castle yet... probably should google that. I am at Walnut Gardens, I am thinking about writing a review. As far as per diem, from what I have been told Walnut Gardens is getting paid direct by the FAA, and I am getting 30.60 per day per diem. Also if you drive, keep your mileage and your lodging receipts, but they will only pay you which ever is lower (mileage or Airfare)

I haven't looked for a White Castle yet... probably should google that. I am at Walnut Gardens, I am thinking about writing a review. As far as per diem, from what I have been told Walnut Gardens is getting paid direct by the FAA, and I am getting 30.60 per day per diem. Also if you drive, keep your mileage and your lodging receipts, but they will only pay you which ever is lower (mileage or Airfare)
Closest white castle is 8 hours away in st louis.

anyone in this class staying taking Bus Route 2 the driver didn't like the comment about buckle your seatbelts lol

Anyone in Academy heard this on the radio/television yet this season?

Jewelry is the gift to give, cause it's the gift that'll live and live
So give the gift you know can't fail from BC Clark's Anniversary Sale!
Most sales are after Christmas, but Clark's is just before
Most everything is marked way down, savings you can't ignore
at Oklahoma's oldest Jeweler, since 1892
So give the gift you know can't fail from BC Clark's Anniversary Sale!

If you haven't, YOU WILL.

Back