Nov 25 enroute

Cheezypoof

Anybody who was in the Nov 19th enroute class, might want to check with your HR if you have not received a phone call. The class was pushed back 6 days to the 25th of November

I liked Walnut Gardens. The only thing is that I hear there is nothing around in wallking distance... That might kind of suck since I won't have a car. I like that its fully furnished and has cable!

Fairways at Moore with a friend of mine who has the 25th as well. What about you?

Lol you're probably getting my place. I'm leaving the fairways this week and just finished my en-route class. It wasn't really as tough as I thought, just know your map and LOA's to perfection (or as much as you can).

Don't get caught up with any drinking or partying, there's plenty of time for that after you get certified or even pass PV. Just keep it tight and you'll do fine.

Lol you're probably getting my place. I'm leaving the fairways this week and just finished my en-route class. It wasn't really as tough as I thought, just know your map and LOA's to perfection (or as much as you can).

Don't get caught up with any drinking or partying, there's plenty of time for that after you get certified or even pass PV. Just keep it tight and you'll do fine.

Thank you for the advice I appreciate it. I figured if there was a time to party it might be during basics but I wasn't sure. Also if we are getting your place I hope you have not soiled all over the floors and furniture.

At least not on the weekdays. Weekends....WOOOOO!!! :nana2:

At least not on the weekdays. Weekends....WOOOOO!!! :nana2:

Even on the weekends be smart. There are people that have been let go for acting up off post. What you do when you're not at work matters. OKC is a small city and word gets around.

Good luck. Skill em on PV day !!!

Even on the weekends be smart. There are people that have been let go for acting up off post. What you do when you're not at work matters. OKC is a small city and word gets around.

Good luck. Skill em on PV day !!!

I have heard this before too. I figure if they are paying you to be down there, they have a certain expectation of your professionalism. As hard as it will be, they are paying us to work and to learn this stuff as quick as possible. They won't want you partying all the time or doing anything too rambunctious after OKC either. According to them, we have a reputation to uphold.

P.S. - Sorry to be a party pooper... I don't normally do this....

I start terminal on Nov 25th. Im driving from NY. Anyone along the route want to catch a ride and split fuel costs pm me.

Im gonna be in this class, anyone had any luck getting a flight out there through American express buisness travel? i keep getting told they don't have our class list yet. Oh and about the partying in OKC, i turn 21 on December 2nd, so im kinda sad :whatever: lol

Skywatcher are you in the terminal class? Im driving right through Ohio. I travel I76 to I71 to I70W all the way trhough Ohio. You can hop in if your along the route or want to meet along the route. Let me know.

Im gonna be in this class, anyone had any luck getting a flight out there through American express buisness travel? i keep getting told they don't have our class list yet. Oh and about the partying in OKC, i turn 21 on December 2nd, so im kinda sad :whatever: lol

Screw that man, im all about having some fun and enjoying my time there. I am a former Navy Controller, and I will tell you that most controllers are fishes that self-medicate with alcohol. Were classmates man, ill buy u a beer for ur b-day

Back