Nov 19 CTI Announcement

SunDevil19

Last Thursday I spoke with the lady who deals with CTI grads for the FAA and she told me the next CTI announcement would be posted on November 19th. I read a few threads where some other people got the same bit of information. I tried to call back today to find out why it hasn’t posted and like I suspected the phone line was busy…but I finally got through only to leave a message. She has not returned my call yet because I’m sure she has about 1000 voicemails.

Anyways, I wanted to start a post to see if anyone has information on why it wasn’t posted today. Thanks for any info you can provide.

Yeah I got the same info and for some reason was surprised when I didn't see it. I have talked to the same woman before and she actually came across as knowing a thing or two. She will NOT call you back though.....my messages were never answered....I just kept calling and calling. I found the earlier in the morning I called the easier I got through. I have to work all day today so good luck getting through...I look forward to hear if you get any info.
Have you been e-mailed the code to get into the job yet? I was still waiting for that too!

Still no word yet. All I am getting is her voicemail all day today. You know, I did find it a little strange that the posting would be in the middle of November considering none of the CTI schools would have finished the fall semester. I would think most of the students would finish in Dec.

The last time I talked to her I asked how many times a year the panel meets and was told quarterly. The last CTI announcement ended in Aug so I guess if the quarterly info is correct that would mean a Nov posting.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong but the next CTI announcement will be the 1st one of the new fiscal year. Which means every CTI student who was not picked up last fiscal year will be appying to this posting...since we are only required to apply to one posting per fiscal year.

And as far as getting the job code by email...It was my understanding from info I got from the CTI lady, that when the CTI announcement is placed on the job board, you should receive an email notifying you the CTI announcement is up. That email will also include the job code. She did say however if you do not receive that email, to call her. Good luck getting through though :banghead:

When the HEAD of selection and training (I for get her name, Wanda R. or something like that) came to Embry Riddle to tell us about the new selection process, she said that the panels meet at the end of every month. Don't know if its true.

When the HEAD of selection and training (I for get her name, Wanda R. or something like that) came to Embry Riddle to tell us about the new selection process, she said that the panels meet at the end of every month. Don't know if its true.

Do you remember when that was? I think I might have been sitting in the exact same meeting. The one I attended had two people from HR come and speek in the COA lobby. They gave a powerpoint presentation on just about everything ATC hiring related. Some of the info they gave is a little different from what the CTI lady is telling me...so its really hard to get exact information!

I bet we freakin know each other...

Back