Notebook computer for the road

Status
Not open for further replies.

USMC-SSGT

I have finally decided that I have more computers than I need and its time to offload. The notebook computer I am selling is an Averatec 4200
specs and review: http://www.notebookreview.com/default.asp?newsID=2525

This computer is a few years old and has fallen behind my other more powerful computers. This computer would be perfect for taking on the road wtih you on your trips for basic word processing functions (it has MS Office) and surfing the net. Because of its small size it is less likely to get smashed in your rollaboard and because it is cheap you will be less hurt when the rampers finally do kill it since it was not your good laptop that is safely at home.

I am asking $200.00 plus actual shipping cost or best reasonable offer. I have no idea what the value of computers are but I figure this is a fairly competitive price.

Now the pics.
P7220191.jpg
P7220190.jpg
P7220192.jpg
untitled-1.jpg

Feel free to shoot me a PM if you have questions. If you act fast I will preload JC as an internet favorite at no additional cost to you!

P7220190.jpg

P7220192.jpg

untitled-1.jpg

I doubt it will run X plane or any other high end program but it plays a mean solitaire and surfs the internet like a champ.

If you want it Q its yours. You can feel free to buy it and try it out for a week and if you dont like it ill give you a full refund with a smile! Now thats service.

Service with a smile---I love it!
I'll be in the crewroom sitting hot reserve from 0500-1100 with $200 in my wallet---awaiting your arrival! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back