Not looking good

DE727UPS

I was planning on lunch at Gordon Beirsch on Saturday but we ended up in ABQ last night and tonight they got us slated to go ABQ-BUR-SDF and layover tell Sunday. The good news is I'll make bank on the extra credit hours. The bad news is I'll be stuck in Louisville on Saturday.

Hope you guys are having fun.

No, the freaks changed my schedule. Still gotta make it through tell 11pm pacific and end up in PHX, though. We'll see. Last night the mechanic said the plane was broke and wasn't gonna be unbroke until the weekend. I'll know more in a couple of hours.

Well, we were about over Palm Springs when we got a message to land at BUR instead of ONT. Ended up flying BUR-SDF (friggen short runways in BUR) and now I'm at the Lovely Holiday Inn (I think the bedspread smells like pee).

I did think good thoughts at 815pm Friday night as we cruised passed Vegas on our way to SDF though. Sorry it didn't work out.

At this very moment, I was supposed to be at Gorden Biersch in LAS. Instead, I'm at the Admirals Club at ORD and they don't even have free beer...

Sorry Don, the Amirals Cub is just gonna have to suffice. Hey I'm sitting in the Comair SOCC eating microwaved chicken nuggets from my home freezer and a coke from the machine. I'd like to be at Gordon Biersch in LAS too!

Back