Northern Air Cargo?

Max Power

A friend contacted me about getting in to NAC. He’s been there a few years and seems happy. Looking for some other opinions/ intel. Pay seems low for the type and the hassle of likely being in ANC, but being at a small regional, even at the top of the list, come October could be precarious too.

Thanks in advance.

A friend contacted me about getting in to NAC. He’s been there a few years and seems happy. Looking for some other opinions/ intel. Pay seems low for the type and the hassle of likely being in ANC, but being at a small regional, even at the top of the list, come October could be precarious too.

Thanks in advance.

I have a bunch of buddies who've worked there / currently work there.

By all accounts it is a great job. Other than Hawaiian, it is the only way I can think of where you can be home every night, fly a 121 jet, and make a living.

By all accounts it is a great job. Other than Hawaiian, it is the only way I can think of where you can be home every night, fly a 121 jet, and make a living.

Allegiant as well :)

We used to see them in south Texas all the time. Made me laugh.

Back