Non-PEPC FAA foul, and location switching.

88MPH

Addicted voyeur
So I have been waiting for 3 weeks for a call from TUS RAPCON for an interview. I get woken up this morning by an email from an HR clerk telling me she received information regarding my declination.

WHAT????

I promptly emailed her back, explaining no. She investigated my phone number to be off by one digit (checked ASAP, it was right). No biggie, she fixed it, and within the hour, I get a call from TUS station Mgr scheduling my interview this Fri.

FINALLY!

He (TUS mgr) "informally" informed me that I was interviewing for CLT.

She was VERY helpful. So I asked her about a possible location change to AVL, and she said I wasn't supposed to know my location until after my interview, but kindly told me that there was a recent declination for AVL, and that my chances were very good, considering I do it before I get a class date.

So, if this helps anyone, great. If not, consider it my long awaited announcement like all the rest.

Congrats, glad things are now moving for you again.

But really, how light of a sleeper are you if an email wakes you up? :)

So I have been waiting for 3 weeks for a call from TUS RAPCON for an interview. I get woken up this morning by an email from an HR clerk telling me she received information regarding my declination.

WHAT????

I promptly emailed her back, explaining no. She investigated my phone number to be off by one digit (checked ASAP, it was right). No biggie, she fixed it, and within the hour, I get a call from TUS station Mgr scheduling my interview this Fri.

FINALLY!

He (TUS mgr) "informally" informed me that I was interviewing for CLT.

She was VERY helpful. So I asked her about a possible location change to AVL, and she said I wasn't supposed to know my location until after my interview, but kindly told me that there was a recent declination for AVL, and that my chances were very good, considering I do it before I get a class date.

So, if this helps anyone, great. If not, consider it my long awaited announcement like all the rest.

Good Luck getting AVL! Thats where I grew up and want to return to when I have kids/retire since thats where the parents are. It also helps that its such a beautiful area!!:nana2:

Man, If I don't get some of the other facilities I'm interested in, AVL is way up there for me. I am a avid whitewater kayaker, and there is no better place in the southeast to live then right there.

Man, If I don't get some of the other facilities I'm interested in, AVL is way up there for me. I am a avid whitewater kayaker, and there is no better place in the southeast to live then right there.

Some of my good friends own an outfit on the French Broad and they have some GREAT sections that are a blast!

okay now yall are really making me want to go there... NC is going to be my second pick-- hopeful for AVL... --- glad you're back on track 88MPH

okay now yall are really making me want to go there... NC is going to be my second pick-- hopeful for AVL... --- glad you're back on track 88MPH

Thanks, and yeah, I just got back from a week there. It's very beautiful, and AVL isn't too busy of an airport either. I'll take the 13.18% locality, I have the new GIBill. :D

Back