No Longer a Lear 60 Pilot

Congrats on the upgrade.

After reading this I couldnt help but notice a youtube video I saw. Is this you?

Same plane, same area...

[YT]kiMfti-zwtI[/YT]

I'm currently CA on the CL30. She's a great bird!!! She looks good, climbs fast, goes far, great runway performance, low app ref speeds (113 KIAS @ light weights up to 125 KIAS @ max landing weight).

The only downsides are the noisy cabin, and the high cabin altitude at FL450 (7800ft).

Systems are very easy! Enjoy the V1 cuts, and S/E go-arounds. She needs a lot of RUDDER!!!

You'll be reminded very quickly of the most important four-letter word in flying the CL30...(drum roll) T-R-I-M.

I hope you're going to Bombardier DFW, because they are the best!

If you're in Dallas, make sure you go to Bone Daddy's restaurant. You can thank me later. :)

I'm currently CA on the CL30. She's a great bird!!! She looks good, climbs fast, goes far, great runway performance, low app ref speeds (113 KIAS @ light weights up to 125 KIAS @ max landing weight).

The only downsides are the noisy cabin, and the high cabin altitude at FL450 (7800ft).

Systems are very easy! Enjoy the V1 cuts, and S/E go-arounds. She needs a lot of RUDDER!!!

You'll be reminded very quickly of the most important four-letter word in flying the CL30...(drum roll) T-R-I-M.

I hope you're going to Bombardier DFW, because they are the best!

If you're in Dallas, make sure you go to Bone Daddy's restaurant. You can thank me later. :)
I don't want to speak for him, but I believe he's doing the initial at FSI in ILG.

Hey guys, yeah I am at FSI at ILG for initial. Seems like the 300 is a great plane once its in the air. Lots of faults on the ground that maint gets to play with. Otherwise I am stoked to fly it. Hopefully Stone Cold will join me soon out here.

BTW Stone Cold...Chief Pilot knows you will be out here so you can call him whenever. Good luck.

Back