No Boobs On-Board

Baronman

I don't get it. I had an FA drag us to Hooters for her birthday lunch (apparently she won their nationwide beauty contest several years or something), and I just felt like a creepy old dude. And I'm not even middle age yet.
Sounds like a great FA. Sorry you feel out of place surrounded by wings and hot girls with shorts and stockings on.

TWP

I don't get it. I had an FA drag us to Hooters for her birthday lunch (apparently she won their nationwide beauty contest several years or something), and I just felt like a creepy old dude. And I'm not even middle age yet.
Sexuality is a complicated combination of mental and physical factors. Sounds like you need to stop resisting your creepiness and embrace it, let it flow through you. The creepy side of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.

Cherokee_Cruiser

The Hooter Flights

Hooters Air: Each flight came with 2 scantily clad Hooters girls
Even though it's now defunct, the titillating Hooters restaurant chain actually joined the airline business. Each flight on Hooters Air came with two scantily clad Hooters girls and flight attendants that entertained passengers with trivia games, sold Hooters merchandise, and assisted with beverage service.

Source: Avia
Scantily clad? They’re more covered up than this SW passenger. :stir: