No Boobs On-Board

TWP

I’m all for including overalls and ball gag in the price of a ticket and making both mandatory to fly that way we neither have to see nor hear the passengers ever again. BDSM airways would be a hit with every person whose ever had a movie ruined by a crying child and women who are fun.

deadstick

Last time I flew Spirit, a black stripper's tig ol' bittie plopped out in my face when we parked at the gate in OAK and she was fishing for her carry-on. I know she was a stripper, if not a hooker, because she loudly talked about how much money she made with her "WAP" that weekend by hooking "Them white CEO types" to the stipper/hooker sitting next to her during the flight. Overall, I was very pleased with my "Big Front Seat" experience, and I am glad that Spirt let's the titties flop about like God intended. A nice bonus to my evening.

I’ll admit I had no idea what “WAP” stood for. After a quick search, I found “waffles and pancakes” and “wings and pizza.” The context doesn’t quite fit, unless she was a short order cook —which is entirely possible — but something told me I shouldn’t dig much more.

Screaming_Emu

Joe Conventional
I’m all for including overalls and ball gag in the price of a ticket and making both mandatory to fly that way we neither have to see nor hear the passengers ever again. BDSM airways would be a hit with every person whose ever had a movie ruined by a crying child and women who are fun.
Obviously your fleet would be made up of 737s and CRJ-200s (but only for summer).

tlove482

I’ll admit I had no idea what “WAP” stood for. After a quick search, I found “waffles and pancakes” and “wings and pizza.” The context doesn’t quite fit, unless she was a short order cook —which is entirely possible — but something told me I shouldn’t dig much more.
Add Cardi B to the search

fholbert

Mod's - Please don't edit my posts!
If I ran an airline the dress code would be "No exposed shoulders, belly buttons, butt cracks, genitals or bare feet are allowed. Masks with valves and any garment with a political slogan are not allowed. If you can't comply we apologize. Have a nice day.". This would be a prompt on the mobile app that would need to be acknowledged before they can purchase a ticket.
So, at your airline, the line during boarding would look like this?

Last edited:

Boris Badenov

Just running in to a burning house...
There's some perfect world in a parallel dimension in which a bunch of Furries are filing past a powerless but apoplectic gate agent, arm in arm, fully clothed.