No Aviation Experience

ATC Hopeful

If you are an OTS applicant with no aviation experience and have recieved a PEPC offer please post here. Just wanted to know our chances of filling a spot. Also an AT-SAT score would be nice if not in the signature.

If you are an OTS applicant with no aviation experience and have recieved a PEPC offer please post here. Just wanted to know our chances of filling a spot. Also an AT-SAT score would be nice if not in the signature.

What was your score...PEPC offering...etc?

Choose IN and TX Enroute or Terminal, was selected for ZFW (Fort Worth ARTCC). 15 miles from my house :nana2: couldnt be better.

Applied for the Feb. announcement, scored 100 on the ATSAT, got picked up for a terminal in NY, hopefully the Queens/Long Island region [That's the region I specified I wanted in NY]

No aviation experience (I have seen some movies about flying), some college but no degree, about 6 years of sales experience. I got a 95.5 ATSAT I put IL and CO as my choices and got IA (where I live)

No aviation experience, scored a 99.4% in NY, requested PA terminal and am waiting to get confirmation for July 9th PEPC.

No Aviation experience here...Got a 96 on the AT-SAT and just got confirmation for attending to NY PEPC on July 7th. Provided everything goes well I will be heading to ZID Indy Center! Good luck to all :D

Nice, there are more than i thought, maybe we do have a chance of filling one of the highly sought after positions!:rawk:

Back