NJC 2022 - (October 26-29)

Status
Not open for further replies.

H46Bubba

It's that time of year again...planning for NJC. I'm guessing it the weekend of October 22-24 this year? I sure hope so since those are the days I requested off. Anyone else in the planning stage yet?

How dare they! It's kinda been a tradition that the NBAA-BACE convention happens at the same time, but it's gonna be in Orlando this year (Oct 18-20).

It's that time of year again...planning for NJC. I'm guessing it the weekend of October 22-24 this year? I sure hope so since those are the days I requested off. Anyone else in the planning stage yet?

Lemme check, my iPad is upstairs.

Im looking to make it again myself. I promise no Irish goodbyes this time... Besides I owe you some adult beverages.

[Genuine commitment to attend that will once again be obliterated by unforeseen circumstances]

• Haha
Reactions: JEP
pretty big staircase you have.

Pretty sure it looks like this.
7F2E4980-A9FB-4A2B-945C-A643A7E571BF.jpeg

Also I might be out as hotel/airfare is a crime.
That might change if/when I stop being lazy outside of work stuff.

I’ve tried this before, can’t in good conscience recommend it

To be fair I do have something of a work ethic outside of work stuff. I’m saving for a second car by doing gig apps. And I go to the gym. Other than that I’m trying to get good at pinball.

Whew, finally secured a venue.

Sorry for the delay, at this point, we're looking at the weekend of October 29th at the Cosmopolitan.

I know it's late, but since they got bought-out, their reservations system is just screwy.

I took the time off to attend, unfortunately due to family matters I have to be in Roanoke instead. Very disappointed.

Whew, finally secured a venue.

Sorry for the delay, at this point, we're looking at the weekend of October 29th at the Cosmopolitan.

I know it's late, but since they got bought-out, their reservations system is just screwy.

Im headed there Sunday. If i dont spontaneously combust from the 110 degree temps i will try and get back out.

Doubtful I'll make it this year. I'll be in Vegas for a conference already from the 16th-22nd, so unlikely I'll return just a week later. Hope you guys have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back