Njc 2007

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
time to start planning already, so we can stay ahead of the game.

Oct 18-20/21 (Thurs-Sat/Sun)

Opinions?

Kristie

Dates look good to me!

The only thing that I can think about, is that Allegiant does not fly on Tueday, so if we wanted to get a Ramp Tour & get on one of their aircraft, Tueday would be the best chance to do so....

so maybe if we did Sunday - Tuesday?? or Sat-Tues It would be cheaper hotel wise for everyone but i'm not sure everyone could get that much time off...

how many folks would be interested in doing a ramp tour of Allegiant on a Tuesday when they have time to hold it (i'd run a poll, but then that's a whole new thread)?

Kristie with the dates, Bianca and myself stayed last night (Sunday) at Monte Carlo for $58.99. If we do it a Sunday thru Tuesday/Wednesday might save a ton with room cost and make it easier for the nonrevs to get out there! Also there was a concert Lasgoose going on this weekend. We should find out when it is next year.

Kristie with the dates, Bianca and myself stayed last night (Sunday) at Monte Carlo for $58.99. If we do it a Sunday thru Tuesday/Wednesday might save a ton with room cost and make it easier for the nonrevs to get out there! Also there was a concert Lasgoose going on this weekend. We should find out when it is next year.

Hahaha...Bianca! She looks like an ultra sexy italian killer assain Bond girl!

:)

Back