NJC 14 Hotel.... Booked....?

The Super 8 wasn't too bad. It was, uh, it's uh, seen better days. But if all you're looking for is a place to crash, it's fine. And you can walk to it from the Strip. What you'll probably do is walk to things on the Strip and then take a cab home after you're bombed and don't feel like stumbling back.

For those poor on 1st year regional pay there is always motel 6. Park your jet or FLAP prop at McCarran and walk to Cozmo. You can see your parking from Derg's balcony. If you are not drunk :D

I stayed at the Motel 6 back in '04.....Cheap and a place to poop, shower, and shave.... Didnt spend much time in the room, so no biggy. Although with a little looking you can find much better for a only a few dollars more.

It was just completely renovated and they threw some online deals after opening. Couldn't beat $49 clean room with view of your plane :)

how were the landing fees? which FBO?

Fees totaled $100. KLAS landing fee 40 plus 60 (or vice versa) overnight at Atlantic which could be waived with fuel purchase. Hassle free, no taxis and I didn't know I should tip $1 to shuttle driver. Go :)

For those poor on 1st year regional pay there is always motel 6. Park your jet or FLAP prop at McCarran and walk to Cozmo. You can see your parking from Derg's balcony. If you are not drunk :D

That looks like the prop version of an SU24 in the foreground :)

I am almost guaranteeing that my rotation is going to start Sept 30th. If someone has an ipad, can you just carry me around on skype all weekend?

Back