NJC '08 Was Absolutely FANTASTIC!

You know... and I'm sure I'm not the only one who noticed... but it seemed to be fairly segragated. It seemed the Tower was female dominant whereas TRACON was male dominant.

Good point...maybe it's because women like to be "out in the open" and men like to "hide in the dark."

Women tend to multitask better than men.
So women in the tower makes sense - juggling between takeoffs, landings, multiple runways, etc. as opposed to in the TRACON which is more linear - e.g. lining up traffic on final approach.

Hey it's a theory anyway.

Women tend to multitask better than men.
So women in the tower makes sense - juggling between takeoffs, landings, multiple runways, etc. as opposed to in the TRACON which is more linear - e.g. lining up traffic on final approach.

Hey it's a theory anyway.

You're just saying that because of the rather attractive female that was wearing the black/grey sweater dress. :bandit:

Man, the Dazzler is feeling a bit frisky tonight, eh? :p
I sure hope Mrs. Dazzler is around and aware!!!!! :D

Man, the Dazzler is feeling a bit frisky tonight, eh? :p
I sure hope Mrs. Dazzler is around and aware!!!!! :D

Too bad Mrs JEP is at work.....Pinot Grigio is almost gone and the kiddies are sleeping.....

Sucks to be you right now, I guess! :buck:

Actually, it sucks to be ME right now, too... I'm all alone in the house since my 3 kids are spending the night at friends' houses. However, my BF is not around either, so.....:( :banghead:

Back