Nine Hours in the Car

tonyw

for around 18 hours hanging with you guys.

Totally worth it.

It was great to see old friends and to make new ones. Any time you folks are down by the border, let me know. I'm happy to help you escape the hotel and room service so that you can actually experience a little bit of what we call America's finest city.

...snip....

Any time you folks are down by the border, let me know. I'm happy to help you escape the hotel and room service so that you can actually experience a little bit of what we call America's finest city.

Can you elaborate on that finest city down by the border?

Sure. San Diego is the largest American city that actually touches the Mexican border, and the convention and visitors bureau would be mad at me if I didn't repeat their tagline of America's finest city.

for around 18 hours hanging with you guys.

Totally worth it.

It was great to see old friends and to make new ones. Any time you folks are down by the border, let me know. I'm happy to help you escape the hotel and room service so that you can actually experience a little bit of what we call America's finest city.

I'm probably going to take you up on that offer one day Tony! I know a few folks from SAN and all I ever hear is how great San Diego is (besides Jace... Ha!)... I need to go check it out myself, maybe bring the woman along, and see what the big fuzz is all about. ;)

Sure. San Diego is the largest American city that actually touches the Mexican border, and the convention and visitors bureau would be mad at me if I didn't repeat their tagline of America's finest city.

Is that the city I am heading to?

04439bf4cc61539eb811a52df7e32910.jpg

It's hard to tell, but I think that's downtown about a third of the way over from the right at the top of the picture. Is that Mission Bay closer to you off the right hand side?

Back