Night VFR over Downtown Chicago

tlewis95

I drive planes
I was out with some friends last night flying around downtown Chicago and airport hopping.

We had the brightest moon of the year, light winds, and SKC weather. Definitely a rare night to be taken advantage of in Illinois.

Again, sorry for the poor quality, I need to figure out this HD transfer stuff. :banghead:

Fly-by downtown
[YT]gZw14rTeELI[/YT]

Touch and Go 31R at MDW (harder than normal landing... :()
[YT]CM7XqcjORWo[/YT]

The ramp at Schaumburg (06C) before dinner
[YT]QoqLdLHmqEU[/YT]

That first one was like Cloverfield Reloaded ;)

Cool idea and thanks for sharing!

:yeahthat:

Haha, ok, you try holding a POS video camera, talking to Midway tower, and flying at the same time. :crazy:

We are just missing a giant version of Mayor Daley rummaging around the city, destroying things as he wants! :mad:

Woww this is amaaaazing. There is something about night flight that is...no word can describe it. Especially with the skyline of Chicago to back it up!!

Great videos!!

Robbie

:yeahthat:

Haha, ok, you try holding a POS video camera, talking to Midway tower, and flying at the same time. :crazy:

We are just missing a giant version of Mayor Daley rummaging around the city, destroying things as he wants! :mad:

But isn't that what normal Mayor Daley is for?

and when are we gonna meet up at petes, just unlock the cargo door on 320K and ill fall out, along with some young boys but you can put them back in hahaha

Back