Nice, France

FlyingSig

I think I've been at work entirely too much lately to be posting all these pictures, but I guess if you have to work, this is one of the places to slum it.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/flyingsig/sets/72157606040313917/

2647795076_17070969c7.jpg

2647802762_aa92cac5b2.jpg

2647822060_b4bfb315a9.jpg

2646983093_fbdb00078d.jpg

2647826246_b15df2d4eb.jpg

awesome pics, i've been to france 2 times now, and have yet to visit Nice. Nice and Marseilles, are going to be the next 2 locations on my itinerary.

Nice set of photos! Could you also include photos of the aircraft and some cockpit perspectives next time, please?

OK, these are from the Cape Town set, but incase you didn't look at the whole thing on flickr....

2626988178_d3203ab5ca.jpg

2626172587_41de2140f2.jpg

100 points if a non-Southernjets pilot can tell me if the aircraft in the picture has GE or PW engines.

Awesome pics man! great place to layover... Im actually going to be studying abroad a semster at the French Riveria can't wait!-Cheers.

100 points if a non-Southernjets pilot can tell me if the aircraft in the picture has GE or PW engines.

You know what? The engines are definitely GE because there are only two engine indicators on the first EICAS screen for the N1 and EGT, as opposed to having three indications for the EPR, N1 and EGT for the PW engines.

You know what? The engines are definitely GE because there are only two engine indicators on the first EICAS screen for the N1 and EGT, as opposed to having three indications for the EPR, N1 and EGT for the PW engines.

OMG! I need to crown you "King of the Fanboys" as Max just lost the title!

Congratulations! May you enjoy your reign! :)

(Sorry Max, it's over man)

Umm, oh hell I'll figure something out! :)

I thought, "Surely no one knows this one..."

I should hand you over the keys to Jetcareers like a retiring Willy Wonka.

That is definitely impressive.

Thanks for the knowledge too!

on topic//

Nice looks outstanding FlyingSig! I think you posted a great shot of LGA earlier too...
I just passrider'd NCE. I think I'm gonna' give it a shot on DL later this month.

Remember what the instructor told us in GS about the engines Doug?

He said that you can tell a PW engine, because if PW built a lawnmower, they'd put an EPR gauge on it.

Back