Next Hiring Panels

I've heard from the manager of SEA ARTCC that they are doing the next panel in August. So we just have to sit tight for another month...

I've heard from the manager of SEA ARTCC that they are doing the next panel in August. So we just have to sit tight for another month...
August would be nice. I guess it will depend on how bogged down they are with the Feb apps and sending people to OKC.
Anyone remember how soon after atsat testing was done the Febots started receiving the Geographical Preferences emails?? I thought I remember reading the last test date was 4/30, and the first email was out around 5/2. Am I right?

August would be nice. I guess it will depend on how bogged down they are with the Feb apps and sending people to OKC.
Anyone remember how soon after atsat testing was done the Febots started receiving the Geographical Preferences emails?? I thought I remember reading the last test date was 4/30, and the first email was out around 5/2. Am I right?
That's correct - the first email came out 5/2.

ok I originally posted the lyrics to the peanut butter jelly song before realizing it had very little to do with anything being discussed in this thread. .. so now as a result here I am giving the worlds smallest filibuster to exculpate myself from a terrible reply.

ok I originally posted the lyrics to the peanut butter jelly song before realizing it had very little to do with anything being discussed in this thread. .. so now as a result here I am giving the worlds smallest filibuster to exculpate myself from a terrible reply.

Well the waiting does do funny things to us :panic:

Back