Newest Challenger 300 Pilot

fsiflyer

Passed my Challenger 300 type ride at FSI today. Had a great sim partner so that made it all that much easier. :) Finally I can get back out to the line and go fly this puppy. My third PIC type rating so I am just enjoying all the starbucks coffee that FSI has to offer. :)

Thanks Joe for visiting out here! See ya in Europe.

я поздравляю Вас

Unfortunatly I do not have a Russian keyboard installed on this computer but...sposebo za pozdravlena.

Thanks everyone for your congrats. Keep your heads up and keep working hard. There are rewards in this industry. I know its tough out there but there are jobs available. Sometimes they are just hidden. Network ALOT! StoneCold can be the first to tell everyone how important that is. Hopefully after his little vacation he will be off to Europe to work a contract. Take care everyone.

Congrats dude!

You feeling any heat from the locals over the latest int'l brouhahas?

Just curious. In my expat time I learned to learn the local language, compliment the local food, ignore the ignorant and things generally go smooth.

Unfortunatly I do not have a Russian keyboard installed on this computer but...sposebo za pozdravlena.

Thanks everyone for your congrats. Keep your heads up and keep working hard. There are rewards in this industry. I know its tough out there but there are jobs available. Sometimes they are just hidden. Network ALOT! StoneCold can be the first to tell everyone how important that is. Hopefully after his little vacation he will be off to Europe to work a contract. Take care everyone.
Congrats Allen on the 3rd type!!! Yeah, we'll see what happens, but I am feeling pretty good. It was great to meet you and all the other guys (and gals) there.

The cruise was good and what the wife and I needed. We even managed to avoid all the hurricanes. I think I'm probably the only guy that's unemployed and goes on a cruise to celebrate!!! LOL. Now it's time to get some work.:D

Back