Newbie Weird Question: Anybody know any info about AUS ATCT?

Re: Newbie Weird Question: Anybody know any info about AUS A

I was afraid of getting a crap city in TX, so in the comment section...

I curious how you define the crap cities. Is there some criteria, some sort of line of demarcation? I'm a native Texan so I wonder which side I fall on.

I curious how you define the crap cities. Is there some criteria, some sort of line of demarcation? I'm a native Texan so I wonder which side I fall on.

Hmmm, I don't really have a set criteria although I do prefer to be near a metropolitan area. I was born and raised in the D/FW metroplex. In my oponion here are some examples of crap cities/towns\; Harligen, Victoria, McAllen, El Paso, Amarillo, Lubbock, Abilene, Oak Cliff, parts of Dallas, Lancaster, Buda, San Saba, South Padre Island, Midland, Odessa, Big Springs, Laredo, Greenville,McKinney and Bowie. Im sure there are many more but that is just a few off the top of my head.

Hmmm, I don't really have a set criteria although I do prefer to be near a metropolitan area. I was born and raised here in TX too. I can give you some examples of crap cities/towns in TX, Harligen, Victoria, McAllen, Elpaso, Amarillo, Lubbock, Abilene, Oak Cliff, parts of Dallas, Lancaster, Buda, San Saba, South Padre Island, Midland, Odessa, Big Springs, Laredo, Greenville,McKinney and Bowie. Im sure there are many more but that is just a few off the top of my head.

I think you forgot Houston and any town/city within 30 miles. I frequented Houston for about 9 months on a 90% basis... I had no idea what or where anything was because it was mostly Spanish. Not to mention unless you're fortunate to live in The Woodlands, you're living in a craphole... IMHO.

...McKinney...

Hold up, wait a minute, don't go there cause I ain't with it...

McKinney?!? McKinney is a good area... hell, they even beat out Frisco as best places to live 2007.

Oh, you also forgot Arlington...I kid, I kid

I think you forgot Houston and any town/city within 30 miles. I frequented Houston for about 9 months on a 90% basis... I had no idea what or where anything was because it was mostly Spanish. Not to mention unless you're fortunate to live in The Woodlands, you're living in a craphole... IMHO.

Oh yeah, how could I forget the largest city in TX. Have you ever been to Conroe? It's not to bad, but not great either, it is about 45 miles North of Houston.

Oh yeah, how could I forget the largest city in TX. Have you ever been to Conroe? It's not to bad, but not great either, it is about 45 miles North of Houston.

Don't know Conroe... but I never miss the opportunity to stop at Centerville for the best damn beef jerky I've ever had!

Hold up, wait a minute, don't go there cause I ain't with it...

McKinney?!? McKinney is a good area... hell, they even beat out Frisco as best places to live 2007.

Oh, you also forgot Arlington...I kid, I kid

Your right McKinney is a good area, even better than Frisco and Plano. I just can not stand the traffic, whcih will get better once they complet HWY 121. I would live there if the price was right but it is just to far from down town FTW and all of my friends that live in Arlington and to the west.

There are parts of Arlington that I will not live in due to the worthless trash living in those areas. I also would not live in Pantego or Dalworthington Gardens. The police really enforce the traffic laws in those two cities. I avoid driving through them at all cost.

Back