New VRA Announcement-AAC-AMH-09-VRA-12513

ATCJefe

I know this doesn't apply to most of the people on this forum, but for the few of you it does, I just got this in my inbox. If, for whatever reason, you didn't receive it also, here it is:

Dear Applicant:

Recently, the Air Traffic Organization made a decision to advertise the VRA (Veteran's Readjustment Appointment) announcement as "Open Continuous." In addition, the VRA terminal and VRA en route announcements have been combined into one VRA announcement. The new VRA announcement number is AAC-AMH-09-VRA-12513 and will close September 30, 2009. If you applied on any of the previous VRA case examining announcements from October 02, 2008 to February 11, 2009, you must re-apply on the new announcement for future consideration.

Below you will find the link to re-apply:

http://jobsearch.usajobs.gov/getjob...=Y&caller=/a9TD03.asp&SUBMIT1.x=0&SUBMIT1.y=0

As you recall, per the previous VRA announcements:

Who May Apply: Individuals with air traffic control experience who are eligible for appointment under the Veteran's Readjustment Appointment (VRA) authority and who have been discharged from active duty or who are on terminal leave. We are not accepting applications from non-citizens.

Minimum Qualifications: Applicants must possess 52 consecutive weeks of air traffic control experience in a military or civilian air traffic control facility which demonstrates possession of the knowle blah blah blah blah blah...you know how the rest goes.

We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.

Sincerely,

Examining Team
Human Resources
Aviation Careers Division, AMH-300

Back