Problem New Server

derg

Apparently a "terse" writer
Staff member
We're on a new server after migrating from deimos to protomolecule (keeping with The Expanse naming convention). Previous servers were anubis, scopuli, phobos, etc if you care.

At the moment the extended search feature is disabled until I can re-install Elasticsearch on Almalinux (a little different than the previous server's software) and Tapatalk is disabled until I can ferret-out my password to update the software for that.

There might be a glitch here and there after the DNS flip and slightly different OS the server functions on, but I'll be watching the error logs.

Xenforo's software is also spankin' brand new with some new features, I have no idea what they are but you can look here: Have you seen...?

I'm also out of time for the week-ish, but I'll keep an eyeball on the error logs and try to clean everything up on a 'have time' basis.

Ciao!

And yeah the logo is small, I gotta fix that but I'm... outta time. LOL

Thanks Doug! Sounds like a good use of a “It’s the middle of August so I’mma hide out in a dark and air conditioned room” project.

Also, will these upgrades finally enable the exchange of $$$ for the ability to edit another user’s profile picture, subtitle, or even post content for the right price?

Also, will these upgrades finally enable the exchange of $$$ for the ability to edit another user’s profile picture, subtitle, or even post content for the right price?
You should have said something years ago…

It turns out that staff members can do at least some of that, although all the other members of this group would not consider doing so. Integrity and all that bs.

I, on the other hand, have always operated according to my motto (one of them anyway):

Not cheap, but can be had!”

Back