New OIS page

azmedic

Love it or hate it? Personally I think it’s cluttered and trying to be too aesthetically appealing. I’m all about the KISS philosophy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Just glancing at it, I like it. Nice modern design, quick links to useful tools at the top, and the map is a neat idea.

Love it or hate it? Personally I think it’s cluttered and trying to be too aesthetically appealing. I’m all about the KISS philosophy

I liked the old one better. Interestingly, the "airline only" OIS page I can access at work still is in the old format...wonder if they're going to change it as well or just leave things as is for now.

It gets the job done, but is pretty cluttered when there are a lot of programs in place. I like how the links are easier to access on this one, but I'd like an option to view a "list" style layout instead of the new "tile" layout. There's a link on the new page to suggest improvements.

I liked the old one better. Interestingly, the "airline only" OIS page I can access at work still is in the old format...wonder if they're going to change it as well or just leave things as is for now.
I really hope they keep the internal user one the old format. The public facing one is ok.

Back