New off road vehicle

As a bimodal craft intended for operation within the U.S., licensing will require a private pilot license with instrument and multiengine ratings including a Type Rating to act as Pilot-in-Command, as well as a private Driver License, Class R, for motor vehicle operation. High altitude right-seat jet time will also be beneficial

[/ QUOTE ]

Who is the target consumer for this? It can't really be owner flown (know any pilots out there who can afford this?), which will take out a lot of mobility for the actual owner.

Also, by combining a car and an airplane, you have one crappy mode of transportation. By driving to the airport in your limo and hopping in your Gulfstream, you have 2 efficient, tried and true forms of transportation.