Shaners

I just wanted to say hello to everyone on here! I am scheduled AT-SAT on 01/10/09. Thank you to all the helpful posts in the AT-SAT threads! They have been helpful. I have the green book and I'm beginning to study. If there is anything else I should know about testing in LA let me know! :nana2:

I just wanted to say hello to everyone on here! I am scheduled AT-SAT on 01/10/09. Thank you to all the helpful posts in the AT-SAT threads! They have been helpful. I have the green book and I'm beginning to study. If there is anything else I should know about testing in LA let me know! :nana2:

first i wanna thank you for the new thread about you being new...awesome...

and there is one other thing you should know about testing in LA...it might be hot so dont forget to wear sun tan lotion

Yes ditto on the good night sleep. I got a room at the hotel the test was being given at, just so I could wake up and go right to the test.

Yes ditto on the good night sleep. I got a room at the hotel the test was being given at, just so I could wake up and go right to the test.

Yes that is what I'm thinking of doing. I'm a no hassle kind of guy! Just wake up and walk down stairs.
Thanks guys for the welcomes!

Back