New FA forum (under Airline Pilots forum)

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
is open for biz....tell all yer FA's....

and we are planning on keeping it VERY professional (ie: don't make us work hard or ELSE!!!!:panic:)

MQAAord is going to be the initial forum moderator... we'll be adding Qgar on as a forum leader as that forum grows.

Congrats to both ladies!! They helped change our minds in thinking that we could/can grow a successfully *professional* Flight Attendant forum without the unnecessary drool from all the guys on the board. :D

Thanks, Kristie! Should be fun and interesting to get the insight of the "other" crew members who work a flight. :) Oh, and I have complete confidence in my pilot pals---they will behave! ;)

I'll tell the wife about it now......

[ding-dong]
<DING-DONG>

Wife: Yes, honey, what can I do for you?

Me: Uh, on this innerweb site deal that I spend way too much time on, they have a new forum for you and your people.

:bandit:

Awesome addition. I think it's a good chance for us pilot types to learn a bit from the cabin crews just as we have from the ATC guys. Not to mention, the JC juju gets to grow a little more within the industry. Good stuff!

I think it's a great idea as well.

It's important that we further the notion of Flight Attendants as vital members of the crew, not just "airline hospitality".

Good lord, we've already had one JC-induced pregnancy!

Better double down on the liability insurance, Dough!

I can't vouch for the rest of 'em, but THIS FA can't ever get pregnant again!!! :nana2: :rawk: :bandit: :D

Aww, you sharks are sooo cute, though. ;) You don't scare us! :D

Yeah, yeah... Um... Grr. GRR. GRRR. :rolleyes:

jack_black1.jpg

That's about as scary as Monty Python's "Comfy Chair" in the Spanish Inquisition sketch!

Back