New England Decadence

Ian_J

Hubschrauber Flieger
Kris and I took a little vacation this week, first to the Hamptons, then to Provincetown, Mass. Here are some pics of beautiful New England...

Seen on the ferry to Long Island :yar::

IMG_1703.jpg

From the ferry to the Hamptons we touched fame when we saw Axl Rose's truck:

axlrosetruck.jpg

The house we stayed in:

IMG_1673.jpg

IMG_1660.jpg

Activities:

IMG_1678.jpg

IMG_1683.jpg

Then to P-Town:

DSCF0069.jpg

(which apparently is pretty gay?)

Some general (non-gay) p-town pics:

IMG_1720.jpg

IMG_1716.jpg

IMG_1717.jpg

IMG_1726.jpg

And finally, some more gay:

IMG_1727.jpg

* and that wasn't even a tenth of the gay there. Seriously, rainbow flags everywhere.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

But seriously, single girls, if you go to p-town, no need to bother with the make-up.

That's too funny! Ongoing joke when arriving to JFK is, "Hey! Ain't you got a house down there in Provincetown man?" :)

One captain cracked that joke as we passed over one day and the other (the OTHER man) FO said, "Yes, me and my partner do, why do you ask?"

DOH!

That's too funny! Ongoing joke when arriving to JFK is, "Hey! Ain't you got a house down there in Provincetown man?" :)

One captain cracked that joke as we passed over one day and the other (the OTHER man) FO said, "Yes, me and my partner do, why do you ask?"

DOH!

Were those jokes?:confused::sarcasm: :laff:;)

LMAO...

Yea, P-Town is the new Fire Island hip/trendy gay spot for the east coast.

Very, very gay.

Maybe that will knock Rehoboth Beach off the list ... not that gay people can't have spots ... but when people find out I'm from DE, it seems the only thing they know about the state is, "isn't that where that gay beach (Rehoboth) is?" I don't really get it though, while there is a fair amount of gays there, it doesn't seem to be inundated to the point that, that's what it would be known for.

Back