New ATC Game. Looks wacky.

How is this game? I've been debating spending the money to buy it.

The first level is easy and you think the game is a joke.

The medium level took me half a dozen tries to beat for each airport.

I still haven't beaten any of the difficult levels and have temporarily given up.

I'd say go for it. It's a fun game. The thing that I don't like about it is that if you mess up a level, when it restarts it's exactly the same as it was before. Same planes going the same places. Well, I guess it's good and bad. It helps you figure out what to do since you expect certain movements. But it's tedious doing the same things over and over until you get to the part of the level that you're trying to beat.

The first level is easy and you think the game is a joke.

The medium level took me half a dozen tries to beat for each airport.

I still haven't beaten any of the difficult levels and have temporarily given up.

I'd say go for it. It's a fun game. The thing that I don't like about it is that if you mess up a level, when it restarts it's exactly the same as it was before. Same planes going the same places. Well, I guess it's good and bad. It helps you figure out what to do since you expect certain movements. But it's tedious doing the same things over and over until you get to the part of the level that you're trying to beat.

I agree! I haven't beaten any difficult levels yet, I think that means I'm going to be a bad Air traffic controller!! :crazy:

It's not a bad game for $20.

I agree! I haven't beaten any difficult levels yet, I think that means I'm going to be a bad Air traffic controller!! :crazy:

It's not a bad game for $20.

I get so close on the difficult level for the first airport, but then like a second ahead of time I have crashes. Literally a just a few seconds. But I think I even if I did make it to the end of that level I wouldn't have enough points. I put the planes in a holding pattern but then they get mad at me :(

I get so close on the difficult level for the first airport, but then like a second ahead of time I have crashes. Literally a just a few seconds. But I think I even if I did make it to the end of that level I wouldn't have enough points. I put the planes in a holding pattern but then they get mad at me :(

omg and that one level where the gate assignment depends what runway you land on! that level always messes me up

Back