New ATC Game. Looks wacky.

HonuPineapple

I just had to share this after running across it while looking for some good books on ATC to read.

Air Traffic Chaos.
Now all the cool kids will want to be ATCs. :laff:

On Amazon.

Also, IGN's review, which they say has a "potentially ulcer-causing stress level."

61HwaKlrtnL._SS500_.jpg

:yup:

I laugh, but I'll probably get it because Brain Age is getting old pretty fast. LOL.

Honu, another "valuable study write-off." 'Atta girl.

I love the bank/altitude on the "747" behind him... the one that's running at a perfect 90 degrees to the runway. Discount flights?

I want to buy this game. I have a DS but I prefer the PSP. I bet if I get good at this game, I will be able to start at a level 12 right out of the academy! :crazy: This is the greatest career move ever!! :rawk:

Now all those MSFS passenger stories can be applied to ATC too! I can see it now, 3 controllers pass out, and the last one sticks his head out the cab window and yells if anyone is a controller ...

Some guy yells up that he has 529hrs logged on ATChaos! :nana2::nana2::nana2:

OTS, too??? Let's apply! But wait, can I play this if I've applied to PUBNAT3 and PUBNAT4? Will my AT-SAT scores apply? Has anyone called OKC to confirm?

In fact, I just called, and we're all being placed in the first available class starting tomorrow. They now have the option of remote classrooms, and we're all guaranteed passing grades.

I asked the man if he cared to schedule my medical, but he said as long as I imbibe a flask of vodka before I start my shift, that all should be well.

Now all those MSFS passenger stories can be applied to ATC too! I can see it now, 3 controllers pass out, and the last one sticks his head out the cab window and yells if anyone is a controller ...

Some guy yells up that he has 529hrs logged on ATChaos! :nana2::nana2::nana2:

The next reality show:

*puts on Pablo Francisco's Previewman voice*...

One man, must fight to save civilians...
He redirected planes on ATChaos...
And the mob wanted in...

TOIL OF THE TOWER.

What was the name of that movie where the little girl landed the plane, and the ATC guy looked like a 30yr old Seth Green?

It was WAY worse that "Executive Decision."

I want to buy this game. I have a DS but I prefer the PSP.

I have both. PSP is amazing, it's like playing on a TV. The DS is fun...I got mine really cheap a few months after the PSP. I'm setting up linux on it and DSorganize so it can be used as a PDA! The PSP is nice because of the web browser.

What was the name of that movie where the little girl landed the plane, and the ATC guy looked like a 30yr old Seth Green?

It was WAY worse that "Executive Decision."

I don't know, but the end of snakes on a plane where Keenan lands the plane after playing flight simulator on his PSP/gameboy/etc for years of his life is classic.

Sorry if I just ruined SoaP for anyone. But if you didn't see that end coming...well I don't even know what to say about you.

I have both. PSP is amazing, it's like playing on a TV. The DS is fun...I got mine really cheap a few months after the PSP. I'm setting up linux on it and DSorganize so it can be used as a PDA! The PSP is nice because of the web browser.

I just noticed that you had a BS in biology haha good stuff i have the same! :rawk:

Amazon.com says this game comes out tomorrow.

That's what all you PUBNAT2 folks just got referred for.

The referral list was just a publicity stunt. Viral marketing.

Back