NetworkJC 2013

derg

Apparently a "terse" writer
Staff member
Who's ready?

(Whose ready? I'm not sure what the correct vernacular is)
Screen Shot 2013-09-22 at 6.03.12 PM.png

Well, since we have to bid our vacations much too far in advance to know what the dates are for the following year, I took a guess. Surprise, I guessed wrong and pick the week earlier (13th-19th). So, despite having off almost the entire month of October I will be working the 24th-27th. How perfectly inconvienient!
Awesome! Guess I'm out this year..... :bang:

Ok, it's a little early but I'm so excited! I'm gonna Ecommit. We've got tickets. We've got the paper napkin strategy plan for the kids. I've got the days off. She just needs the Friday approved. This will be the 1st time we've gone to Vegas 2 consecutive years! We actually were there during Network '08, but for us, it was Kallay/Hackbarth '08 and I didn't want to interrupt that with airplane stuff.

Well, since we have to bid our vacations much too far in advance to know what the dates are for the following year, I took a guess. Surprise, I guessed wrong and pick the week earlier (13th-19th). So, despite having off almost the entire month of October I will be working the 24th-27th. How perfectly inconvienient!
Awesome! Guess I'm out this year..... :bang:
Me to. It's funny. I'm working like 9 days in October, but they fall on NJC.

Oh, I am so ready.....Now if I was able.... Raise a glass in my honor....

Back