NetworkJC 2008 registration is open....

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
We are offering an Early Bird Special (no pancakes on the side.. sorry) until April 18, 2008...plus we're offering an opportunity to win one of two prizes if you register and pay your registration fee by February 18, 2008.

The registration rates are staggered this year, so please check out the rates and dates....register/plan accordingly.

I have had 3 registrations before today...if you registered before today (1/7/08), I apologize, but you'll need to re-register as all of the needed info was not setup correctly.

The software still only accounts for 1 person registering... so if you register a spouse or any guests with you.. please keep that in mind when paying the correct fee amount.

If your wife/girlfriend/guest is a registered member of Jetgirls...please have them register separately so I can make sure their Jetgirls name gets put on the name badge! If they also have a Jetcareers name, have them put that in the "guest" tab. That will really help me a lot!!

If spouse/gf/guest does not have a Jetgirls name...just put N/A on the form. Vice versa for those Jetgirls registering that don't have Jetcareers names.

Any questions or problems, let me know...

Thanks!

Alright! I am going this year. Can't wait. Now all I have to do is get my hours where they need to be for some recruiting.

Even though I've been wanting to go since the first NJC, and actually planned on it for the third one (plans sorta fell through with complete lack of $$$).

I think this year may actually happen :D

Alright! I am going this year. Can't wait. Now all I have to do is get my hours where they need to be for some recruiting.

I thought the same thing, but then I figured "I LOVE AIRPLANES!!!" and "SO DOES EVERYONE ELSE THERE!!!"

So I am going. VIVA LAS VEGAS!

:yeahthat::nana2::nana2::nana2::nana2::yeahthat:
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG
:rawk::rawk::rawk::rawk::rawk::rawk::rawk::rawk::rawk::rawk::rawk::rawk::rawk::rawk::rawk::rawk::rawk:
Yeeeeaaaahhhhh BAYBAY!!!!! :bandit:

Alright, I just put in my request for vacation. Soooo, I'm thinking I'll be there again this year. Even if I don't get the vacation, I'll be bidding around the dates to make it.

Was hoping that Sky Cougar would make an appearance as well, in case she wants to save some money, they are offering Senior Citizen discounts:nana2:
Like this kind of commentary is going to inspire her to show up:mad: . . .on second thought maybe if only to kick your a$$:D

2 year in a row Asher and I will miss, damn! I'll be out of town and just can't pull it off.

Back