Network JC Update 04.14.04

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
ok.. we have the hawthorne... granted, nothing's signed yet, but the dates are set...

Network JC will be from 4pm - 6pm (we can actually keep Salon I until 8pm if needed) on September 25, 2004 at the Hawthorne Suites in Las Vegas. We will have some snacks along with hosted bar.

you have a choice of 4 room styles - however, I have to reserve these rooms before I can complete the booking agreement.. which means, IF you DON'T want a one bedroom KING suite, you need to PM me and let me know which suite you DO want ... and I need to know within a week or your stuck with a one bedroom KING suite.

The group rates are as so:
->one bedroom king suite (625 sqft) at $89 per night
->one bedroom double suite (625 sqft) at $99 pn
->two bedroom queen suite (850 sqft) at $129 pn
->two bedroom king suite (900 sqft ) with 2 bathrooms at $139 pn

The suites are suites in that they include a fully equipped kitchen with coffee maker, hair dryer, phones with dataports, iron & ironing board. The hotel site has complimentary DAILY full HOT breakfast, outdoor swimming pool (yes, it'll still be HOT but cool at night), fitness center & 85% of them are non-smoking rooms.

After talking with the hotel - in order to be able to have this GROUP rate, we have to guarantee 30 rooms ..so keep that in mind!

for those that want to share a room to save costs - please let me know and I'll put your name on a "buddy" list and later on will let you know who all is on the list and how the rooms will work out...for the most part, in a one bedroom king suite you can fit 4 people nicely.

There are quite a few people on the yes/maybe list that have not yet sent me their email addy for the Network JC email listing which is how I will be responding to email/questions/hotel booking info/hotel room photos/itinerary ideas etc... Please, if you haven't done so, PM me your email address -> yes, i know some of you may have it in your profile but I don't want to assume that is the address you use on a consistent basis... ok?!

I will be able to take late attendees probably up until 48 hours of the event (for the event only), but you'll have to find your own room after September 1st. I have no idea how booked they'll get in the coming months, but I do know there are quite a few conventions that are starting to pop up right around that time (makes me glad that i'm doing this now vs later).

so, that's the latest info I have.. if you know your coming and haven't yet PM'd me with your email address/room type/buddy list you want, please, help me out and do it today!

Thanks!
grin.gif

I brought this over from the other thread for ya Tony! It's more appropriate here since I have all the new info up....
grin.gif
Kristie

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Put me down for one of these. Who wants to share with me? Ophir, you in?

I'll be coming out for at least Friday through Sunday, and may come in on Thursday night.

Kristie is right, folks, these rates are as good as you are going to get. That price for the king suite is lower than a single room goes for at a place like the Mirage or Treasure Island.

Kristie, Kathleen and I are starting to plan but cannot quite make a commitment.

Is there an adjacent hotel in case this one fills up?

there are adjacent hotels but i don't know what they are or where exactly their located at

I know there's a motel 6 that's about a mile away from the strip on the same road as MGM...within walking distance but just a bit farther of a walk to hawthorne

Motel 6.... What's wrong with that? They'll leave the light on.
grin.gif

Well, there's always Terrible's. Not sure how far that is from the Hawthorne. It's an SWA crew hotel, so I get the room for cheap.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Motel 6.... What's wrong with that? They'll leave the light on.
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

To keep the roaches at bay...

I love the new "suites" style motels, like Doubletree and Candlewood. I'd probably like to hit one of those.

that's what hawthorne suites is.. a "suites" hotel...

and you have till August 24th to book...that's the latest they'll take reservations for the group rate...

Aww, come on hon the "suites" in Hawthorn Suites is a little confusing!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Ok I apologize. I have just started watching this thread and was not too sure about where you were staying.

I am worried about overflow though, as it will probably be right around the end of August before we know if we are coming or not.

I will watch closer and make less stupid posts.

etc.

Heyyy, John, I want those sentences typed manually! No cut 'n paste!
smile.gif

At least you read, I normally just skim.

[ QUOTE ]
LOL reminds me of that scene in "Life of Brian"

[/ QUOTE ]

"Always look on the briiiiiight side of life!"

Vegas or Bust

Yes, it is early, but I purchased my tickets to Vegas today.
bandit.gif
America West was running some pretty good prices from Minneapolis so I pulled the trigger. Now I'll I have to do is save up some scratch to do a little gambling and maybe take the better half to a show. I look forward to meeting everyone. I got to run, I think my little ones are destroying the basement.
insane.gif

bye for now

[ QUOTE ]
I brought this over from the other thread for ya Tony! It's more appropriate here since I have all the new info up....
grin.gif
Kristie

Quote:

Put me down for one of these. Who wants to share with me? Ophir, you in?

I'll be coming out for at least Friday through Sunday, and may come in on Thursday night.

Kristie is right, folks, these rates are as good as you are going to get. That price for the king suite is lower than a single room goes for at a place like the Mirage or Treasure Island.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tony, I am off the back on this. Of course I will share again. I just PM'ed Kristie to let her know I am in. But if the girly wants to go, I may have to bail on ya.
tongue.gif

Back