Network JC late offer

deskjockey

Hey everyone,

I just found out I'll be in Las Vegas on Tuesday morning. I anyone still has the energy or an interest I could provide a glimpse into corporate aviation. I'm supposed to be at Atlantic FBO and I fly a Citation Sovereign. If anyone's interested feel free to send me a PM or call me at 773 273 5295 on Tuesday. I have nothing planned for Tues or Wed so even if just one person has an interest I would be more than happy to meet up.

Thanks,
Jim

Just because I suspect that the NJC attendees might be more likely to check this forum while they are in Las Vegas, I'm going to move the thread here, and leave a "redirect" back in General Topics. Hopefully this'll work...

Nice offer, by the way!

:)

Just because I suspect that the NJC attendees might be more likely to check this forum while they are in Las Vegas, I'm going to move the thread here, and leave a "redirect" back in General Topics. Hopefully this'll work...

Nice offer, by the way!

:)

I'll pass the word around tonight, I know it seems alot of people will still be here Tuesday. There is an Allegiant tour early Tuesday morning, not sure of anything else scheduled for the day. Not sure if anything is going to happen Tuesday night, but we will keep you in the loop.

Does your phone except text messages??

Back