need your advice

lebron James

hi everybody
well , maybe i will study in epic flight school and this is the pro pilot programe , i need your opnion about it

PRIVATE PILOT COURSE:
(CESSNA SKYHAWK 172SP)

Ground School & Computer Based Instruction
56 Hours dual airplane instruction
15 Hours solo time in airplane
15 Hours one-on-one ground instruction
Private Pilot Kit
Final Stage Check, FAA Check Ride & Written Exam

PREP FOR INSTRUMENT:
AST HAWK

5 Hours Level III Glass Cockpit Flight Training Device

INSTRUMENT PILOT COURSE:
(CESSNA GLASS COCKPIT - GARMIN G1000)
40 Hours Ground School & Computer Based Instruction
20 Hours dual airplane flight instruction
20 Hours dual Level III Flight Training Device
15 Hours one-on-one ground instruction
Instrument Kit
Final Stage Check, FAA Check Ride & Written

SINGLE ENGINE TIME BUILDING:
(CESSNA SKYHAWK 172SP)
100 hours time building

SINGLE-ENGINE COMMERCIAL PILOT:
(FAA PART 141)(Cessna 172RG & Cessna 172SP)
40 Hours Ground School
10 Hours Complex Cessna 172RG
5 Hours Dual Cessna 172SP
10 Hours one-on-one ground instruction
Commercial Single Kit
Final Stage Check, FAA Check Ride & Written

MULTI-ENGINE COMMERCIAL PILOT:
(BE-76)

15 Hours dual multi-engine airplane flight instruction
15 Hours Level III Flight Training Device
10 Hours one-on-one ground instruction
Commercial Multi Kit
Final Stage Check, FAA Check ride

so wht do u think ??

No expert here, but my two cents. A Swedish citizen buddy who had all his FAA ratings decided to pass on JAA and stay here because it was going to be so expensive to convert. He has a number of type ratings but told me that he'd basically need to go through all the ground schools - and check rides - again although you'd certainly want to be talking to someone in Brussels about this before you decide.

On the schools, the money is important, but I'd also be asking the schools how many graduates they've placed and where. And ask for a few references to talk to and call them for more info.

Good luck.

Jetwhine

To convert your FAA Commercial/IR/Multi actually the flying part is easy it's the ground school that sucks filled with lots of Bull crap no pilot will ever need. So forgetting the Groundschool which is BS you need to do training as required for your CPL judged by a FTO in Europe.

To convert a ICAO IR/ME to a JAR you need to do 15 hours minimum 10 of which can be flown in an FNPT II and 5 in the actual aircraft.

If you have more than 100 Multi it cuts down the training time for the multi by a huge great 6 hours.

BTW the Flying portion of the Skills Test (checkride) is between 2.5 and 4 hours in length but there is little if any oral quizzing beforehand.

Good Luck

Back