Need to hear from the folks listed below....

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
Alchemy
Ophir - ok
PeanuckleCRJ - ok
Cristlfliesagain
Iain - ok
Rabirza69
Greendaypilot
KLB
Flygirl813126 - ok
Liebhabe
angel
theotokos

the above people haven't yet confirmed their registration for networkJC. Please PM me and let me know if you are or are not attending. If I don't hear from you by the 14th (friday), you'll be taken off "THE list".

Anyone NOT on "THE list" will most certainly not be allowed access to the suite. As we all know, MGM has guards posted at the elevators that allow entrance to the hotel room areas...and if your not on our list, your not getting up there.

Hey, I emailed you, I can't make it for the whole weekend. I am coming down on Thursday night and leaving on Friday. I am on reserve all weekend. -C

recurrent sim is only a couple of days right? and NJC isn't going on until the following weekend (not this weekend)... sure you got your schedule right?

Haha..even worse.. Ive got a trip starting the morning of sat. the next weekend. Guess this isn't going to happen one way or the other.. DOH.

Doesn't look like I'll be there, either. Right now I need to spend the $$$ to get my degree wrapped up (along with a new 1st class medical and the ATP written). On top of that, my students have ALREADY booked me solid for the whole weekend. At least I'll be doing something towards moving forward on this whole roller coaster of a career.

kellwolf said:
Doesn't look like I'll be there, either. Right now I need to spend the $$$ to get my degree wrapped up (along with a new 1st class medical and the ATP written). On top of that, my students have ALREADY booked me solid for the whole weekend. At least I'll be doing something towards moving forward on this whole roller coaster of a career.

What?! No Rapmaster Steve?! That's it. I'm not coming anymore!

Back