need some help

T2on2y

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for someone to give me the scoop on how becoming a controller works. I've been doing the flying side for a number of years but don't know much about the other side. If someone could please PM me, and help me out it would be appreciated. Thanks

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for someone to give me the scoop on how becoming a controller works. I've been doing the flying side for a number of years but don't know much about the other side. If someone could please PM me, and help me out it would be appreciated. Thanks
Click here

Before someone else rips you a new one for asking this question, I'll go ahead and throw you the idea of just reading the Application Process threads and just spending some time on these forums. I can promise you that all of your questions are answered on here or "the other site."

Sometimes it takes a bit of digging, but it's much better than starting an all out flame-war on a thread you created because one of the old-timers on here is having a bad day.

So, in essence, use the search function which is down and to the left of the Private messages link.

If you can't find the answer to your question, go ahead and post it, but I STRONGLY urge you to read for a few hours and see what kind of knowledge you can pick up.

Best of luck to you.

Back