Need room ASAP

airkiwi

I'll be starting Oct 22nd and am looking for a room or apt starting around that date. I'm 24, neat, responsible, quiet, and will be in OKC through the first week in March. I don't smoke, do drugs, and can respect any particular living situation.

I am looking for somewhere that is furnished, somewhat near Will Rogers, has an icemaker, washer/dryer, and preferably isn't a shared bathroom. I'll pay the cost if it's the right place. Thanks-

joesachs311@gmail.com

nathanw

You really shouldn't put your email address on here. Spam bots can read it.

Really shouldn't double post either.

gimpfest

Working, traveling for work......waiting to hear from OKC....

BTW boomer....looks like you are in a posting race with the NewsBot.

nice work

teetee

I'll be starting Oct 22nd and am looking for a room or apt starting around that date. I'm 24, neat, responsible, quiet, and will be in OKC through the first week in March. I don't smoke, do drugs, and can respect any particular living situation.

I am looking for somewhere that is furnished, somewhat near Will Rogers, has an icemaker, washer/dryer, and preferably isn't a shared bathroom. I'll pay the cost if it's the right place. Thanks-

joesachs311@gmail.com
Try Heritage House. I spoke with the guy the other day and he seemed very easy to work with and he had rooms right now from how I understood it. The only reason I didn't go with him was cause he doesn't usually do pets or families, and we had both. He was willing to work with us but I could sense he was hesitant. Plus I was trying to get somewhere a little cheaper.