Need a ferry pilot for Extra 300

Turbine

Im looking for a pilot with experience on an experimental DR109. For those with Extra 300 experience this may be a good match. The flight is from New York to Fort Lauderdale.

Pay is $300/day plus expenses and per diem.

PM me!

I'll pass this on to a friend of mine (a highly experienced ATP/DPE with tons of tailwheel and aerobatic experience).

I have a friend who ferries for some big name Extra pilots. I'll have him shoot you a message.

I certainly don't mean to stir the pot...but $300/day sounds a bit low, I used to charge $250/day to ferry 172's.

and the Extra is a whole lot of plane, not to mention it is one that demands a fairly unique experience set. (as in a lot have TW but not a lot have E300 time)

Or am I just being 'that guy'....regardless it's badass

I certainly don't mean to stir the pot...but $300/day sounds a bit low, I used to charge $250/day to ferry 172's.

and the Extra is a whole lot of plane, not to mention it is one that demands a fairly unique experience set. (as in a lot have TW but not a lot have E300 time)

Or am I just being 'that guy'....regardless it's badass

Don't forget the free acro hours on the way ;):sarcasm:

He is not, but one of our good friends (Pablo Ratti) is. Keith Lichtig is his name. He had two other instructors Paul Marro and Michael Moran. I went to school and instructed with Paul and Mike. Mine was one of my students and later became Chief Flight Instructor at the Delta Connection Academy while teaching aerobatics for Keith. Keith is a first class top notch guy. His wife Donna Neumann flies for Cathay Pacific and is also an old student of mine. I would trust and recommend any of the following people. Donna and Keith may contact you as I have led them to your post. I hope the lead is helpful!

Dan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is not, but one of our good friends (Pablo Ratti) is. Keith Lichtig is his name. He had two other instructors Paul Marro and Michael Moran. I went to school and instructed with Paul and Mike. Mine was one of my students and later became Chief Flight Instructor at the Delta Connection Academy while teaching aerobatics for Keith. Keith is a first class top notch guy. His wife Donna Neumann flies for Cathay Pacific and is also an old student of mine. I would trust and recommend any of the following people. Donna and Keith may contact you as I have led them to your post. I hope the lead is helpful!

Dan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol I knew it. I flew with Pablo a week ago.

I'd do.

Write me an e-mail:
hans.wenzel@10.flightcrew-academy.com
ATPL, CFI........ 3000Hrs total, more than 1.000 Tailwheel, more than 90 types (incl. Maule, Extra, Giles, Zlin, Kitfox........)
Airline privs...

If you still need sb contact me at any time;)

Back