For Sale Nearly Free...AnywhereMap w/ XM WxWorx - $50.00

killbilly

Vocals, Lyrics, Triangle, Washboard, Kittens
I bought an AnywhereMap and WxWorx combo back in 2010 or so for VFR flying around TX. It was a good combination at the time. Ran me nearly a grand brand new.

Now, the Anywhere map ain't worth much (it's on the old HP unit that also doubled as a car GPS - the iPaq Travel Companion if you recall) but the WxWorx box is still worth something and the whole rig is still functional.

Does not work with ForeFlight, and unfortunately, the USB receiver that it would have needed a couple years ago to talk to a Baron Mobile Link (which would then talk to FF) is no longer available, either.

So for this to work, you gotta use the iPaq and WxWorx box together.

It's a nice, serviceable VFR-only aviation GPS with XM weather - you just need to get the subscription.

I realize a large smartphone is more convenient and probably works better - but this does get you XM weather.

Yours for $50.00 - you pay USPS flat-rate shipping.

I bought an AnywhereMap and WxWorx combo back in 2010 or so for VFR flying around TX. It was a good combination at the time. Ran me nearly a grand brand new.

Now, the Anywhere map ain't worth much (it's on the old HP unit that also doubled as a car GPS - the iPaq Travel Companion if you recall) but the WxWorx box is still worth something and the whole rig is still functional.

Does not work with ForeFlight, and unfortunately, the USB receiver that it would have needed a couple years ago to talk to a Baron Mobile Link (which would then talk to FF) is no longer available, either.

So for this to work, you gotta use the iPaq and WxWorx box together.

It's a nice, serviceable VFR-only aviation GPS with XM weather - you just need to get the subscription.

I realize a large smartphone is more convenient and probably works better - but this does get you XM weather.

Yours for $50.00 - you pay USPS flat-rate shipping.

Check your gps. If it's the WAAS BT one I did get mine to work with foreflight on the iPad some years ago. I bought my setup in 05/06

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check your gps. If it's the WAAS BT one I did get mine to work with foreflight on the iPad some years ago. I bought my setup in 05/06

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use either the onboard GPS of the iPad or (lately) the Stratus2's onboard GPS.

Back