National Airlines Flight Follower Opening

I have several connections down there...

Any word on how the move to Orlando went? Are they growing, as they just recently had postings for the same jobs a few months ago? Or is it not a good place to work? I'm still a ways from finishing up my license, but I do live in Orlando and would like to stay here if possible, so they are a company I'm interested in.

They moved quite a few months ago. And the postings are for normal attrition. Because it is a high stress supplemental carrier, they prefer people with experience. Go ahead and apply, it doesn't hurt to apply!

I worked at the last National Airlines. The original National was based in Miami and then bought by Pan Am - later on the remnants of Pan Am were bought by Delta. The National I worked for was based in LAS an operated from 1999-2002. It was a good airline. I don't really know anything about the latest incarnation other than what I have seen on the internet. I was already at a major when they started up so I never tried applying there.

deltabobo said:
They moved quite a few months ago. And the postings are for normal attrition. Because it is a high stress supplemental carrier, they prefer people with experience. Go ahead and apply, it doesn't hurt to apply!

Yep, they moved in December or January I think...

I worked at the last National Airlines. The original National was based in Miami and then bought by Pan Am - later on the remnants of Pan Am were bought by Delta. The National I worked for was based in LAS an operated from 1999-2002. It was a good airline. I don't really know anything about the latest incarnation other than what I have seen on the internet. I was already at a major when they started up so I never tried applying there.
Who can forget Red Rock!

Back