My wife + wine + the 4 forces

sdfcvoh

This is my Custom Title
So I get home and Julie decided to add to my whiteboard practice from the other day. You'll either get it or you won't....

This = my new avatar. I'm still recovering .....:D

Attachments

• DSC06049.jpg
    DSC06049.jpg
    244.7 KB · Views: 297
Patches O'Houlihan said:
Necessary? Is it necessary for me to drink my own urine?

Probably not.

No, but I do it anyway because it's sterile and I like the taste.

"Las Vegas. A city built of hot sand, broken dreams and $5 lobster. A city where you can get a happy ending, if you pay a little extra. A city home to a sporting event greater than the World Cup, World Series and World War II combined."

Cotton McKnight
Broadcaster, ESPN 8, "The Ocho"

So I get home and Julie decided to add to my whiteboard practice from the other day. You'll either get it or you won't....

Very nice! Now I'm going to have to watch that! :)

The weight shift equation ALA Julie was also quite entertaining. But... I really don't want to be banned! So that one stays for my eyes only:D.

Here is a question for you...

What effect does the ailerons have during a stall....aerodynamically that is?

"You know once I thought about quitting after I was diagnosed with brain, lung and testicular cancer all at the same time..."

Here is a question for you...
What effect does the ailerons have during a stall....aerodynamically that is?
Unless there's a joke here I'm missing.... I'll put on my CFI candidate hat.
Ailerons can cause an increase in the angle of attack on the wing tip to either bring on the stall a little earlier and more abruptly, or cause the airplane to inadvertently enter a spin if used incorrectly during recovery. Since our airplanes tend to stall at the root, the ailerons still remain useful. But, if an aileron is deflected too far downward during stall recovery, that wingtip's AoA (in addition to the root) can change enough that its Critical AoA is exceeded causing the wing to completely stall and probably bring on a spin.

The answer is "dodge" man, DODGE. Sheesh! Dang pilot factories. :sarcasm:

The answer is "dodge" man, DODGE. Sheesh! Dang pilot factories. :sarcasm:
LMAO:D:D:D

The only sad thing is... had I stayed the pilot factory route my answer would've been "wind blows over the aileron and pushes the wing down."

Anyway - its Dive, man!!!!!!!:D DIVE!!!

*bonk*! :)

Man, I love that movie. Notice the pilots sitting at the bar when Vince Vaughan's character was trying to escape?

All I have to say is "Nobody makes me bleed my own blood, NOBODY!"

And I do have to say I like my wine and drawing on his dry erase board :)

"It seems that the Average Joe's have just forfeited"
"Thats a bold strategy Cotton, lets see how it works out for them"

Back