My HR Rep

motrboatr

I returned my TOL over a month ago so I decided I would send my HR rep an e-mail hoping for an update as to how things are progressing. Over a week later, still no response. So I gave her a call early Monday morning and left a message. No return phone call for 2 days. Has anyone else been in contact with their HR rep lately? Or has anyone had trouble getting response from their HR rep before?

I returned my TOL over a month ago so I decided I would send my HR rep an e-mail hoping for an update as to how things are progressing. Over a week later, still no response. So I gave her a call early Monday morning and left a message. No return phone call for 2 days. Has anyone else been in contact with their HR rep lately? Or has anyone had trouble getting response from their HR rep before?

Don't expect a response.

I'm in the same boat. I recieved my TOL forr DAY tower at the MEM PEPC in July. Tried to call my hr rep, left a message and a week later still no response. How are we suppose to get information on our status?

Thanks for the responses. Helps to know your not the only one in the same boat. When should we even expect to hear something? If everything moved as fast as this process does, the world would achieve nothing. Not that I didn't expect it, it just amazes me.

No offense, but since I was bombarded with personal, internal conflict and questions and received various emails from different sources, I replied to the last email address. This was the wrong person to be emailing, although she was responsive the first two times and seemed like she was the one taking over my case. Check your emails. You may be emailing the wrong person.

In my case, since I emailed this secondary HR person, I waited over a week. After being impatient, I looked through other emails and found one initially sent to me. This was who I was supposed to contact and after I emailed him, he replied right away, twice.

Not sure this helps, but I wish someone had told me BEFORE I was TOLD by my HR rep.

Hey 727, I was selected for DAY as well I am going the NON PEPC route. I had my interview last monday. I just spoke with my HR rep and she said they are working on my TOL. Did you have DAY on your pref. I didn't but I got an offer for it, I am taking it so I can get my foot in the door. I would have prefered to stay in New England.

I applied for Ohio back in August of 2007. Got a call June 2008 asking to attend a MEM PEPC in July. Got my TOL at the PEPC July 23rd. Do yoy know anyone else going to DAY. I'm just trying to figure out when I will get a class date.

I am going to DAY as well. I also applied in August 2007 and attended the Memphis PEPC in July. MY HR rep is BR. She always responds to my emails but I never get any new information on a class date.

Back