My first one.....

Hallway looks different without LVPD :)

A bunch from the balcony

Party time

ChasenSFO and Mrs ChasenSFO @ChasenSFO after the escape....

Leaving Las Vegas

And the epic spank....(click the picture for the video)

John, Thanks again for everything. My stay was brief at best, but it was a stay nonetheless. Without your generosity I would not have made it for the time I did. If anyone has any doubts about Jskibo, he is a Class Act !!!!!

And to top it off, we won both games on Saturday... One more win and we are in the state tournament !!!!

John, Thanks again for everything. My stay was brief at best, but it was a stay nonetheless. Without your generosity I would not have made it for the time I did. If anyone has any doubts about Jskibo, he is a Class Act !!!!!

And to top it off, we won both games on Saturday... One more win and we are in the state tournament !!!!

Jim, glad I could help in making it happen! and glad you could make it....though you missed the interesting ending..lol

Hope to see you next year again.

Go Navy, Beat Army!

You know what's sad...I never took a single picture of any of the festivities. It didn't help my wife spilled soda on my phone and it now doesn't holda charge, but still not right. I had MikeDand BorisBadenov in the same area and have no proof.

Enjoying JFK for an hour then back to work...

@SurferLucas why you think these things, I have no clue. Stop mentioning it or else.

:cool:

Great to meet you all! This year was best so far IMO... Great time had by all! Nice work @Derg and @Kristie to put this event together!
Totally bruh! Can never give those 2 enough thanks. Just wish I had another day with everyone and didn't spend all our time between nights feeling like death in the hotel room. :( Still worth it.

And yes, @jskibo is the real deal. Amazing dude, a big part of an epic night Susan, @juxtapilot, and I will never. Ever. Forget.

Next year I gotta hit Cesar's buffet with @trafficinsight. I'm always too hung over for standing in that line haha.

Totally bruh! Can never give those 2 enough thanks. Just wish I had another day with everyone and didn't spend all our time between nights feeling like death in the hotel room. :( Still worth it.

And yes, @jskibo is the real deal. Amazing dude, a big part of an epic night Susan, @juxtapilot, and I will never. Ever. Forget.

Next year I gotta hit Cesar's buffet with @trafficinsight. I'm always too hung over for standing in that line haha.

The line actually wasn't too bad this year, 1/2 hour to 45 min maybe.

Sent from 1865 by telegraph....

Back