Multi-Crew/King Air Instructor - Arizona

Check_Six

Hey all,
You are welcome to post questions on this thread or send me a PM. I review each and every application, and I am directly responsible for staffing this particular operation. It's a pretty good deal for those hoping to spend some time at home, who appreciate a bit of stability, and enjoy the good weather Phoenix offers. Although we are not geared toward rapid accumulation of flight time, the typical flight-qualified instructor here logs approximately 300-500 hours of TPIC in King Air E90s each year.

Best Regards,

Brett Cavitt
TransPac Advanced Training

MULTI-CREW/KING AIR FLIGHT INSTRUCTOR

Type: Full-time and Part-time positions available

Multi-Crew Instructors at TransPac Advanced Training provide turbine and airline transition training to commercial-rated international airline cadets. TransPac needs professional aviators capable of providing excellent customer service and serving as subject matter experts in the fields of airline, multi-crew, and turbine flight operations.

King Air Instructors must be capable of independently managing assigned training activities, while effectively supporting the objectives of our team. Each instructor selected for this program will be trained and qualified for ground, simulator, and flight training activities.

A Day in the Life…
Instructors are assigned a weekly schedule with assignments being rotated in order to provide rest, and currency with all aspects of the program. Our current mission is to replicate an airline training center and expose airline cadets to professional, multi-crew operations in turbine aircraft. A typical working day may include:
- Multiple IFR flight segments of approximately two hours each simulating scheduled airline operations
- 4-8 hours in the King Air FFS conducting Line-Oriented Flight Training (LOFT) scenarios
- 6-9 hours teaching the CRM fundamentals or transport-category aircraft systems

What we operate…
Level C King Air C90A Full-Flight Simulator (FFS)
Beechcraft King Air E90 Fleet
Airbus A320 Advanced Aviation Training Device (AATD)

Benefits
· Competitive Salary + Quarterly Profit Sharing
· 401k + Company Match…50% of each dollar up to 3% of salary
· Comprehensive health/dental/vision
· Paid Time Off – Vacation, sick days, and holidays

Qualifications

Required

· Commercial Pilot certificate with Instrument and Airplane Multi-engine Land ratings
· Current CFI / CFII / MEI
· Valid FAA Medical Certificate
· Total Time: 1,500 hours | Multi-crew: 200 hours*

* Multi-Crew experience requirements may be waived for exceptional candidates lacking that particular requirement

Preferred
· ATP Certificate
· Multi-crew flight operations (aircraft requiring a Second in Command)
· King Air and/or Airbus A320 operational experience
· Classroom Instruction (10-20+ students)

Contact us to start the journey…

Send a copy of your resume to: cfijob@transpacacademy.com
Subject line: Multi-Crew/King Air Instructor
(623) 580-7900

TransPac Aviation Academy is one of the largest ab-initio flight academies in the world with more than 200 employees, 100 full-time Certified Flight Instructors, 400 on-campus international cadets, part 141 and 61 instruction, a part 145 repair station, housing, transportation, immigration, student services, and 60 aircraft including our fleet of multi-engine turbine aircraft flying in excess of 80,000 hours per year. The Advanced Training division is home to a group of highly qualified instructors with extensive experience in multi-crew cockpits in airline, corporate, military, and flight training operations.

I just seen this job again on the orange site. I'm 121 now and live up by deer valley but just curious if you have any part time king air guys?

I just seen this job again on the orange site. I'm 121 now and live up by deer valley but just curious if you have any part time king air guys?
I'd definitely give them a call. I've been here for 5 months and I keep seeing this posting internally and online. Based on the small amount of time these guys fly the King Air in the first place, they might need part time....

But we do have a lot of students too....Either way, I'd try. See them leave in the morning and head to CA and stuff. Sounds like fun flying to me.

Back